Reservations
COMPLAINT: Nightmare for families living abroad in crisis

Old Jan 5, 2017, 8:57 PM
michaelskgrant michaelskgrant is offline
British Airways Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Join Date: Dec 2016

A nightmare for passengers with families abroad who, in an emergency, need to change their reservations and who discover that BA are heartless with expensive additional costs and totally inefficient .

Ask me for full story

Old Jan 6, 2017, 1:12 AM
michaelskgrant michaelskgrant is offline
British Airways Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Join Date: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by michaelskgrant View Post

Ask me for full story
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:02 PM
Rosemary Rosemary is offline

Join Date: Jan 2017

Hello Mr Grant. I posted a complaint about BA here just this morning and have just read your post. My experience pales in comparison with what happened to you and your wife, but as horrific as your story is, I wish I could say I am surprised. I made the point to my companion that I shuddered to think that BA might treat someone travelling on a family emergency the way they had us, and your post confirms my worst fears. The airline's policymakers and managers should hang their heads in shame for their greed and lack of compassion. I do hope your son is doing better now and on his way to recovery. Best regards, Rosemary Hill

Customer Service AA hates families & kids! Jordandoo American Airlines Complaints 0 Dec 31, 2016 2:21 AM
Baggage Problems Study abroad student - medical emergency ignored aweichel American Airlines Complaints 0 Sep 11, 2016 3:42 PM
Check-in / Boarding Delta policy of not seating families together dwightuf Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Apr 2, 2012 10:24 AM
Customer Service Disrespectful to Military families TravelingMilitaryFamily Customer Service 1 Oct 25, 2011 4:14 PM