COMPLAINT: Horrible travel experience - Abusive co-passenger

Old May 28, 2017, 9:17 AM

Was flying on BA 119 from London to Bangalore on May 26. An abusive co-passenger on the seat behind me kept knocking on my seat from behind throughout the journey and would not allow me to incline my seat on the 9 1/2 hour long journey. When told about this, he started abusing me verbally. I still tried to be civil and ask him to allow me to recline my seat, but to no avail.

When we all pay the same fare in the same class, this type of behaviour is atrocious. It does not give anyone the right to behave the way this person did. Even now I am trying to be civil enough and contain my language, with such an atrocious behavior committed.

Does the airline not have a policy around black-listing abusive co-passengers? If yes, I would want British Airways to contact me, so necessary measures can be taken. I am a frequent flyer around the world and would not hesitate to look up alternatives.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
british airways