COMPLAINT: Horrible Airline

Old Jul 3, 2016, 8:17 PM
wepanton wepanton is offline

Join Date: Jul 2016

I received a notice from my travel agency that flight KA 872 to Shanghai from Hong was delayed from 18:00 to 4:35 in the morning. I was astounded by the time and how inconvenient that was. I had to recheck into my current hotel, change my hotel reservations and rearrange pick up drivers. I spent all afternoon doing this.
I arrive at the airport and no one is there. The place is completely empty. I call up Dragon Air / Cathay Pacific and am put on hold for more than 15 minutes and this is costing me money. I call back and no one is aware of anything about the flight. They say it is still supposed to fly and can only ASSUME that the flight has been cancelled. So I am rebooked on an 8:00 AM flight and stranded in the Hong Kong airport and will have to stay all night.
I accessed their website which is terrible and there was no information on the flight. At the airport their is no flight status on the information board. I tried complaining on their website but when you access their drop down menu for destination is doesn't work and they don't accept the complaint. How convenient.
This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. How can they strand people in the airport like this and their people don't even know what is going on? I can't have been the only person to have called up to find out what happened to the flight but know one knew anything. What an absolutely horrible airline. I have really never seen anything so absolutely insensitive, unreliable and uncaring. Will never, ever fly them again.

Customer Service Horrible Airline. Worst Booking Experience Ever! FlyingIsFun Emirates Complaints 0 May 18, 2016 9:15 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked overbooked 24 hr in AD. Horrible customer service. Horrible airport hotel. bkktraveller Etihad Airways Complaints 3 Dec 30, 2015 6:53 AM
Baggage Problems Horrible Airline II roadwarrior666 Alaska Air / Horizon Air Complaints 1 Mar 12, 2008 12:31 AM
Baggage Problems Horrible Airline roadwarrior666 Alaska Air / Horizon Air Complaints 6 Feb 16, 2008 7:26 PM