Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Wouldn't wish this on anyone

Old Aug 4, 2016, 4:11 PM

None of my 11-member tour group received our luggage when we arrived in Berlin July 19, following our flight from Heathrow via British Airways. Eight bags were delivered to the hotel 48 hours later, & 2 more were delivered the next day, however my bag never arrived, nor have I received it since returning home in the US (now day 17 without my bag). Daily calls to BA Baggage Claims are the same - "we're still looking". I don't know at what point I should give up and file a lost baggage claim, as BA claims that it's there somewhere & continues to search. I called BA Customer relations, and they merely said that it's unfortunate.
I filed a complaint with the US Department of Transportation Aviation Consumer Protection Division, but have not yet received a reply. This has been the worst travel and customer service that I have ever experienced.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
baggage lost, british airways