COMPLAINT: Wouldn't wish this on anyone

Old Aug 4, 2016, 4:11 PM
pdagrl pdagrl is offline

Join Date: Aug 2016

None of my 11-member tour group received our luggage when we arrived in Berlin July 19, following our flight from Heathrow via British Airways. Eight bags were delivered to the hotel 48 hours later, & 2 more were delivered the next day, however my bag never arrived, nor have I received it since returning home in the US (now day 17 without my bag). Daily calls to BA Baggage Claims are the same - "we're still looking". I don't know at what point I should give up and file a lost baggage claim, as BA claims that it's there somewhere & continues to search. I called BA Customer relations, and they merely said that it's unfortunate.
I filed a complaint with the US Department of Transportation Aviation Consumer Protection Division, but have not yet received a reply. This has been the worst travel and customer service that I have ever experienced.

baggage lost, british airways

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cancelled Flight Wouldn't Pay for Overnight Stay BlueMarble JetBlue Airways Complaints 0 Jun 14, 2016 5:04 PM
Customer Service AA lied about bad weather & wouldn't compensate tiffortat American Airlines Complaints 0 Jun 23, 2015 10:25 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Delta Flight Attendant Wouldn't Help Deborahdvs47 Delta Air Lines Complaints 5 Nov 27, 2011 12:34 AM