Frequent Flyer Program
COMPLAINT: Seat Allocation

Old Aug 18, 2017, 11:24 AM

A warning for all Silver Card Holders regarding seat allocation. BA have changed the rules in regards to allocation of seats in Premium Economy . When you now book a flight, you have for years had access to rows 11 and 12 Bulkhead premium seats. This has now been stopped. The airline Cites 'Operational Reasons' I cite bull**** as they can sell them to other passengers ! This now renders you Silver card worthless when choosing seats in Premium economy. I does still work in Club World (why wouldn't it as BA gets lots more of your money !!) I've found this out on my recent trip top the States where I flew out Premium economy and back Club world. I just booked three weeks in November Premium Economy and had this problem again. After Contacting the Executive Club all they could cite was 'Operational reasons' As a direct result of this I cancelled my booking. Loyalty to the BA tier system now means Jack ! I've now formally complained to BA and await their eventual response with interest
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook