COMPLAINT: No refund from Royal Jordanian

Old Jul 16, 2018, 12:05 PM
sheiha43 sheiha43 is offline

Join Date: Jul 2018

Hi there, I am Dr. Emil Gyurov from Bulgaria, and currently I am working in Kuwait. In April I bought on-line 2 tickets (512-2111444557/558) from Royal Jordanian airlines Kuwait-Amman-Paris for June. Flight RJ 649/648 and RJ 117/118 In mid-May I called Customer service, and I cancelled these tickets. No responce from airlines regarding refund although the ticket are refundable. I called several times, and the agents contacted on-line booking office ([email protected]) to start the procedure. I know two names from that office: Fauzia and Hazim Alodeh. Again no responce. I have sent many mails, and no responce. This is vicious circle, and no solution. I cannot even travel to Jordan to solve the problem because this is on-line booking office. And this office does not respond to my mails. I think this is fraud.
Tickets are for Emil Gyurov and Dimitrinka Uzunova-Gyurova.
I really hope and relay on your help.

Regards, Dr. Emil Gyurov

fraudulant, no refunds, royal jordanian

Rj0830 Royal Jordanian lost baggage robertleslie1 Other Airline Complaints 4 Nov 6, 2014 9:24 AM
Royal Jordanian su2nil Other Airline Complaints 0 Jan 17, 2014 10:33 AM
Smoking on the Royal Jordanian flights!!!!!!!! Ramizoz Other Airline Complaints 1 Oct 30, 2012 11:32 PM
Stay Away of Royal Jordanian justnotrj Other Airline Complaints 1 Jun 21, 2011 1:00 PM