Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Lost baggage!

Old Jul 28, 2017, 9:47 PM

I traveled an international flight (Rome-San Francisco) and they lost my baggage. They have not located it yet after 5 days. How can a baggage go missing? Did they drop it in the air? Did the aliens take it? Cm'on!
They have this business model: their service is outsourced. They do not even invest that much in the baggage locating team. Your baggage has absolutely no value and so you do as a customer. If they find your baggage, you are not set yet. They wait that the "delayed" bags (this is what they call a baggage in the first 30 days it goes missing) are enough to fill a storage room before going through the process of checking and taking care. But if you are not among the lucky ones and your baggage has been in the "delayed" status (the 30 days limbo) for more than 30 days then it passes to the "lost" state and nobody would care a thing anymore. You will never ever see your valuables again. And they won't care much. You are only a random insignificant paying customer. They will go on even without you. This is a shame! I cannot bet on my baggage every time I fly!! Shame on you British Airways! The British Service Standard is very bad!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
customers are victims, delayed baggage, lost baggage, shame on british airways