In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Rude air hostess

Old Oct 11, 2015, 6:29 AM
Air Air is offline

Join Date: Oct 2015

I was flying from Amsterdam to Kozhikode via Abu dhabi yesterday. While the flight from Amsterdam was pleasent the flight from Abu dhabi was not so.

The air hostess just placed a meal on my tray without asking my preference. When I asked her if it was veg she shot back "All same". This puzzled me as she had given the menu earlier with other options. She then asked the passenger next to me "veg or non-veg". Assuming that her behaviour was because she didnt have veg in her trolley and that she had to go back to get it I asked her if I can have fish then. She replied "you say veg and now you say fish". I reminded her that I had asked for veg only initially. She mumbled something and gave me fish. I have travelled in many airlines and everywhere they ask the passenger for their preference before serving them. And in case the passenger does request for a change it is done with a smile and courtesy. Here she just served me lamb even though i asked for veg. Her attitude with other passengers too was either mocking or insulting. I dont think this is the way they should behave. Let me also add, the toilets were not at all cleaned in between and were flooded with water. I think etihad should retrain this air hostess.

#etihad

Customer Service British Airways - Racist and rude Air hostess, mocking me zulfi888 British Airways Complaints 8 May 19, 2012 5:44 PM
Customer Service RUDE, RUDE, RUDE Electronic Help Desk! txchampaign Customer Service 12 Jun 30, 2009 12:06 PM