Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: AA won't let me use my return flight

Old Jun 11, 2015, 8:00 PM

I am very disappointed in American Airlines! My boyfriend had an unfortunate incident with his daughter that prevented him and his daughter from making the departure flight due to a last minute custody case. I just found out now that his return flight is cancelled. How can YOU DO THIS!!! I PAID for these flights!!! Life has emergencies and it was an emergency that kept my boyfriend and his daughter from making the flight. I am so disappointed in American Airlines policies. How can you now not let my boyfriend take this flight when we have paid for it. You are a bunch of SCAM artists!!! You lost a loyal customer.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
bad customerservice, bad policies, cancelled return flight

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)