Old Mar 19, 2007, 2:12 AM
joe joe is offline

Join Date: Mar 2007
Default southwest airlines/its time to pay up

on 4/7/02.i was struck from behind by a s.w. airlines commisary van.i sufferred brain injuries/broken & fractured ribs/lost my spleen/broken wrist/lost artery in arm/torn legiments & joints in leg/coma for 30 days/in hosp.apr-de.o2.rehab to talk/walk/eat/dress myself etc.lost all insurance coverage/401k/nearly all savings/cannt get state assnt.&limited fed.asst.had to have a bone transplant in left arm & suffered a heart attack in recovery room.my life has been a day of constant pain and never ending challenges like tieing my shoes with my teeth.trying to turn a steering wheel on my car or simply opening a door.the courts have found s.w.airlines neglent.the jury said they were guilty and awarded me judgement. BUT THEY HAVEN'T PAID 1$.Its time that the world knows what southwest airlines does to a person/their total disregard for peoples lives and health. SOUTHWEST AIRLINES STOP RUNNING YOUR ADS AND PAY THE MONEY THE COURTS HAVE ORDERED!!! or are you simply hoping that I will die first.

Writing a Letter of Complaint to Southwest Airlines AirlineComplaints.org Southwest Airlines Complaints 1 Jul 22, 2016 11:12 PM
Baggage Problems Southwest Airlines - pilfering from luggage lori_arizona Southwest Airlines Complaints 12 Jul 24, 2009 4:05 PM
Check-in / Boarding Fly Southwest - your first time will be your last time! nearperfect9 Southwest Airlines Complaints 10 Apr 4, 2009 3:53 PM
Customer Service Southwest Airlines Bait & Switch Frequenty Flier Southwest Airlines Complaints 1 Apr 2, 2009 11:07 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Delayed, cancelled - ?? Are they ever on time? jtucson American Airlines Complaints 0 Aug 2, 2007 11:53 PM