Old Dec 23, 2008, 6:19 PM
Julia2 Julia2 is offline

Thumbs down Lost Luggage

I have to agree with all the complaints about Spirit Airlines. Not only did they misplace my luggage, they would not refund my luggage check in after the loss AND charged me $25.00 for the extra luggage I had on my return flight home when the luggage was found by ME at the lost luggage counter!!!! Spirit Airlines is inept, rude and SHOULD not operate in the States!!! You pay for everything on Spirit airlines, meals, drinks, aisle seats, checked luggage and even when you lose luggage.
SHAME ON YOU SPIRIT!!!!!!!

Baggage Problems lost luggage tamsie irvan Southwest Airlines Complaints 4 Jan 20, 2016 9:05 PM
Baggage Problems Lost luggage that was stolen toothfairy American Airlines Complaints 2 Apr 4, 2009 8:30 AM
Baggage Problems Luggage lost & no help from United dunlea421 United Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 7, 2007 3:38 AM
Customer Service Lost luggage pfox American Airlines Complaints 0 May 17, 2007 1:11 PM
Baggage Problems Lost Luggage - No Help whatsoever SusanBerg American Airlines Complaints 0 Apr 30, 2007 2:46 PM