Reservations
COMPLAINT: Charged 379 for lost upgrade bid

Old Jun 30, 2017, 1:38 AM
Envy_ng Envy_ng is offline

Join Date: Jun 2017

I had placed a bid for a business class upgrade on Klm.com but was outbid 4 hours prior to on line check-in and got an email mentioning the same.
I have been charged 379 even after losing an upgrade bid and traveling in economy class on my recent return from DEL to IAD on 23rd June via KL872. I have tried to resolve the matter and get my legit refund back but all my efforts are in vain. I have made so many calls in India, Amsterdam and US and spoken with several customer agents and supervisors....all of them either directing me to another phone number or telling me that they are helpless since they cannot resolve any online issues. I am hoping that somebody will look into this matter and resolve it soon.
So very disappointed w the airline....will never ever fly KLM or will ever recommend anyone else to do that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reservations Halfway made upgrade- then lost ticket Intrepid05 Air France Complaints 1 Sep 19, 2013 5:33 PM
When an Upgrade becomes a Downgrade stuartjk General Discussion 7 Jul 14, 2013 9:01 AM
Upgrade to Business not possible Phmule Etihad Guest Complaints 1 Apr 10, 2012 5:57 PM
upgrade mariam Executive Club / Premier Complaints 0 Oct 24, 2011 4:30 PM