Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: First flight delayed and hence missed all the 3 connecting flights

Old Jul 15, 2017, 8:47 PM

Hi

I along with my wife and son had flown on 19th May from Zurich (ZRH) to Mangalore (IXE). The first flight was delayed and hence all my connecting flights were missed. We had a very horrible situation and service at Berlin (our first stopover). People were not willing to help us and also there were only 2 representatives from Air berlin for the whole bunch of people waiting in the queue. Even the hotel accommodation was not provided and we had to make our own arrangements. No food coupons were also given. They said that we need to pay and then get it reimbursed. I had already raised a complaint with Air berlin (Ref num : V1671545),but they havent reimbursed stating since it was booked as an etihad ticket. The total delay amounted to 13 hours. Till date no one is giving a proper response. WORST SERVICE.

Regards,
Silvin
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
ethiad, very pathetic service, worst service ever