In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Overweight man took half my seat

Old May 23, 2017, 6:09 AM

Had the worst flight aboard American Airlines flight A1359 MIA to YYZ on may 22, 2027 @9:13pm. Person seated next to me was overweight and should have been required to purchase two seats as he was taking half my seat! He had the arm rest up in between the two seats because he did not fit in his own seat. His body was touching mine and I had to sit crossed legged the entire flight squished to the other half of my seat. I felt extremely uncomfortable and in such an awkward situation the entire flight. I paid $900 for this round trip flight and this is not what I was expecting. Prior to his boarding the flight he should have been asked to purchase an additional seat or been relocated to another flight as mine was fully booked and had no other option but to stay seated in half my seat! I think this is absurd and completely unfair and terrible customer service. I expect something to be done immediately! I definitely did not get my money's worth and i will strongly reccoment to others not to purchase flights aboard American Airlines. I am waiting for this issue to be dealt with.
My name is Avigaelle and I sat in seat 20e.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
american airlines, in flight issue, worst airline ever, worst experience