COMPLAINT: AA stuff stealing from luggage!!!

Old Jun 12, 2017, 2:53 PM
lucidreamer lucidreamer is offline

Join Date: Jun 2017

I took a plane from Miami to Tampa last weekend returning from the trip to Europe. It was Flight # AA 3834 on Saturday, June 10, 2017. When I was boarding the plane I had to check in one of the bags which was too large to carry with me on board the plane. I had a small leather shoulder bag inside that luggage and a hundred-dollar bill inside the pocket left there when I packaged my luggage because I knew that I would always keep that luggage with me during the trip. The leather bag was on the bottom under all the clothes inside the luggage.
When I arrived to Tampa and checked my luggage bag returned from the plane, I noticed that the leather bag was now laying on top of my clothes. When I checked the leather bag for my money it was missing!!!
Just lesson learned - never trust American Airlines and Miami airport employees, they are plain crooks! And never leave valuable items in your checked-in luggage!

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Stealing the seat Drmosely Etihad Airways Complaints 5 Jul 19, 2015 3:51 PM
Stealing even more retributionavoide Dividend Miles Complaints 0 Mar 27, 2011 5:34 PM
Check-in / Boarding TSA employees STEALING? askye1 Southwest Airlines Complaints 2 Jun 28, 2008 9:50 PM