COMPLAINT: ATTN: American Airlines

Old Jul 12, 2017, 5:44 PM
Twiladr Twiladr is offline

Join Date: Jul 2017

You need to hire more flight crews. My suggestion to you is to hire back up crews. My sons flight was cancelled and I had a panic attack behind the wheel of my car because I have both generalized and social anxiety disorder. Because you overwork the crews you have and consequently had no crew to fly the plane and I had to drive on the freeway by myself and that is one of my biggest anxiety triggers and then almost ran out of gas circling the airport trying to figure out where to pick up my son and almost got in an accident and all this on no sleep because my sons flight was supposed to leave at 12:25 A.M and I had to come back at 1:00 A.M and from where I live it takes me 2 hours to get to the airport because I wont drive the freeway unless there is absolutely no other option available because it triggers my anxiety and in this case there wasn't because everyone else was already asleep. Now I'm not asking you to personally cater to my son or me. I'm telling you you are putting peoples lives at risk by overworking your crews.

American Airlines/Alaska Airlines frequent whiners take note of changes coming 1/1/18 A320FAN General Discussion 0 Jul 6, 2017 2:50 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Emirates Attn Sabeena Kakkodi nyaprecious Flights Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked 0 Apr 17, 2017 3:33 AM
Check-in / Boarding this is a BIG THANK YOU!!! to american airlines.....I think? glennjridge American Airlines Complaints 0 Jul 15, 2014 2:54 AM
Shame on you US Airways and Kudos to American Airlines and United Airlines ruth1swaby Customer Service 1 Jul 11, 2011 11:21 PM
Reservations American Airlines Rip Off gtschaub American Airlines Complaints 0 Apr 10, 2009 5:37 AM