Reservations
COMPLAINT: British Airways rip off

Old Aug 5, 2017, 9:03 PM
ketteringuk711 ketteringuk711 is offline

Join Date: Aug 2017

British Airways booked a flight for Myself,my daughter and 83 year old mother. One direction was AA the return BA. American Airlines were great. British Airways a nightmare. My mother's last name got changed by mistake to my last name online. They would not change it. Made me cancel ticket and reserved seats and repay with no refund. The economy seat cost me $2533.00.
$728 pluse two seats outgoing and incoming $75 &66 plus new ticket $1533 and a further $66 and $75 for the seats again. I was offered a $462 voucher that expires before I can take a vacation again. I was also told my mother cost them money not requesting a wheel chair in advance and could she manage the stairs.

In-flight Issue Very Disappointed with British Airways Fe504 British Airways Complaints 0 Apr 15, 2017 5:10 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked British Airways They let me down abumax British Airways Complaints 0 Nov 14, 2011 9:38 AM
Customer Service Should you Fly British Airways? sgainford British Airways Complaints 0 Sep 26, 2011 11:05 AM
Customer Service British Airways is Bad Prof. Dr Sascha Brose British Airways Complaints 6 Sep 8, 2009 2:02 AM
British Airways: GB Airways sale to Easyjet iainf2806 Executive Club / Premier Complaints 0 Dec 10, 2007 10:54 AM