Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: Don't expect anything from AA

Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:52 PM

A few weeks ago my husband and I were traveling home from Raleigh thru DFW to Oklahoma City. Landed at DFW and flight to OKC was canceled due to storms earlier in the day. The next available flight we could get on was the following day at 10pm - which simply was not an option for us.
We ended up renting a car and driving the 3 hours to Oklahoma City. I requested a refund of the car rental $175.00 which AA promptly turned down with one of their basic form letters. While I understand that they have no control over Mother Nature ( and they do love to play that card). The least they could have done was issued as a travel voucher for the cost of the car. We have faithfully supported AA for over 30 years - no more. They really don't give a crap about their customers - even the ones that are Platinum and Gold - which we are.
There are to many choices out there - adios AA!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook