Tools...

Old Mar 6, 2020, 6:26 AM

Default Etihad airways not willing to remove my surname written twice on ticket

My flight is scheduled on 4th of April for 2020.I booked a ticket from Toronto to Islamabad through Budgetair.com but when I received the ticket it shows my surname twice i.e. “MuhammadAliFarooq Farooq “ . I have been calling budgetair for past one week and left many emails to correct my name but their customer service is worst. I called the Etihad airways and I was told that I can’t remove my surname and even Budgetair request them. They won’t delete the surname. I am happy to pay 100 USD but can’t cancel the ticket. My flight is due by 4th of April and My wedding is on 10th of April.
Posted via Mobile Device

More options...
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off