Old Mar 6, 2020, 6:26 AM
muhammadali muhammadali is offline

Join Date: Mar 2020
Default Etihad airways not willing to remove my surname written twice on ticket

My flight is scheduled on 4th of April for 2020.I booked a ticket from Toronto to Islamabad through Budgetair.com but when I received the ticket it shows my surname twice i.e. “MuhammadAliFarooq Farooq “ . I have been calling budgetair for past one week and left many emails to correct my name but their customer service is worst. I called the Etihad airways and I was told that I can’t remove my surname and even Budgetair request them. They won’t delete the surname. I am happy to pay 100 USD but can’t cancel the ticket. My flight is due by 4th of April and My wedding is on 10th of April.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reservations Etihad - surname change on a non-refundable ticket Joseph Cyril Etihad Airways Complaints 49 Apr 22, 2017 12:44 PM
Reservations Surname change on Etihad non- refundable ticket leanne75 Etihad Airways Complaints 19 Oct 30, 2014 8:49 PM
Customer Service Need to book ticket through etihad, passport doesnt mention my surname User1224 Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Feb 8, 2014 1:06 PM
Reservations Mistakenly nickname written on ticket booking, Flight no. EY 0058 nero2 Etihad Airways Complaints 1 Oct 16, 2013 11:18 AM
Etihad - Surname Change on non-refundable Ticket vino_jude Etihad Airways Complaints 8 Nov 1, 2012 5:06 PM