Etihad Guest Complaints

Have you tried using your miles or elite status but encountered problems? Had any problems earning mileage?

Etihad 'miles' complaint - so far, no replies..why?

Old Oct 28, 2012, 9:31 AM

Hi,
I've made a new thread about a complaint in regards to missing miles - we were apparently given the wrong email to claim our miles and missed out because our time expired to claim - no one has replied so far. There have been replies to other enquiries or complaint, but when I saw the complaints on the page about 'miles' complaints, there were no replies.

Does anyone know how long it takes for someone to reply to the threads/complaints once they've been posted? I have read some old ones (one month or more behind) and they seem to be getting some assistance and follow-ups. My husband has the head account and we'd like some assitance in claiming our 'missed miles' due to Etihad Customer Service giving us the wrong email (they said) and hence having us miss out on claiming miles. We're going to be travelling in early January 2013 and would like to know which airline to use - we'd spend extra to fly Etihad if we know our miles are claimed back.

Regards,
hapihali.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Oct 30, 2012, 7:33 AM
OFFICIAL AIRLINE REPRESENTATIVE - ACCOUNT SUSPENDED DUE TO NON-RENEWAL

Dear Hapihali,

Thank you for your post. We would like to assist you. if you could DM all of the details to me, I shall see if we can assist you with this.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards

Cazzi
(Etihad Representative)
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:32 AM

Hi Cazzi,

thank you for replying so soon - much appreciated. I haven't used this site before and wanted to know what a 'DM' was? How do I send you my details/contact you privately as I have the original email with the scans?

Kind Regards,
Hapihali.

A travelled girl who does clap when the plane lands safely at the final destination. Really.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:37 AM
OFFICIAL AIRLINE REPRESENTATIVE - ACCOUNT SUSPENDED DUE TO NON-RENEWAL

Dear HapiHali,

Thank you for your reply. A DM is a Direct Message, or on this site is known as a Private Message.

Sadly due to site restrictions I am unable to post an alternative email address, but please feel free to send all details to me as a Private Message.

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards

Cazzi
Old Nov 6, 2012, 5:24 AM

ETihad is a cheater airlines service stole my 46000 miles