Old Nov 8, 2012, 5:03 AM

Default Etihad- Changing fligh dates of a non-refundable ticket

I booked two non-refundable tickets to Malaysia, Kuala Lampur, and two days ago , we found out that my wife is 4 weeks pregnant. After consulting the Doctor, the doctor advised us that travelling could be dangerous as my wife is still in here first trimister.

I tried calling Etihad Call center to change the flight dates, but they said that they cannot do anything about it. I offered to pay any partial penalties but still they claimed that those are the rules and they cannot do anything about it.

I respect the rules, but this is an urgent thing that popped up suddenely. I am wondering is there anything can be done?

I would like to hear your suggestions.. what can i do in this case?

Thanks

More options...
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off