Old Nov 8, 2012, 5:03 AM
mza86 mza86 is offline

Join Date: Nov 2012
Default Etihad- Changing fligh dates of a non-refundable ticket

I booked two non-refundable tickets to Malaysia, Kuala Lampur, and two days ago , we found out that my wife is 4 weeks pregnant. After consulting the Doctor, the doctor advised us that travelling could be dangerous as my wife is still in here first trimister.

I tried calling Etihad Call center to change the flight dates, but they said that they cannot do anything about it. I offered to pay any partial penalties but still they claimed that those are the rules and they cannot do anything about it.

I respect the rules, but this is an urgent thing that popped up suddenely. I am wondering is there anything can be done?

I would like to hear your suggestions.. what can i do in this case?

Thanks

Reservations Etihad - surname change on a non-refundable ticket Joseph Cyril Etihad Airways Complaints 49 Apr 22, 2017 12:44 PM
Reservations Surname change on Etihad non- refundable ticket leanne75 Etihad Airways Complaints 19 Oct 30, 2014 8:49 PM
Etihad - Surname Change on non-refundable Ticket vino_jude Etihad Airways Complaints 8 Nov 1, 2012 5:06 PM
Reservations Website changing Ticket Dates jstkrsn Delta Air Lines Complaints 6 Jun 29, 2010 5:41 PM
Allegiant Airlines: Changing take off dates wiscwolf Allegiant Air Complaints 0 Oct 29, 2007 1:50 PM