Old Feb 15, 2017, 12:44 PM
Alan Margolis Alan Margolis is offline

Join Date: Feb 2017
Default Very poor Customer service

I paid over £3000.00 for two Upper Class tickets for a London/Orlando flight.

I informed special services that as I was suffering from Bladder Cancer I would need speedy access to the bathrooms. We booked Upper Class because there were only some 14-16 other Upper Class passenger to compete with. On both the outward and return flight to London I had to compete with both premium economy and economy passengers who were lining up to use the Upper Class bathrooms during the 10 hour flight. I almost sufferede an embarassing accident!!!
Despsite my complaints to Virgin they 'fobbed' me off with a variety of lame excuses such as 'we cannot guard the bathrooms all the time' and refused to accept my suggestions of an announcement at the begininng of the flight and put notices on the Upper Class bathrooms restricting use to Upper Class Passengers. The issue simply is that thet have maximised seats in all areas and minimised bathrooms soley for addition profit and not for Customers' comfort.
Old Feb 16, 2017, 2:02 PM
Phinu Phinu is offline

Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Florida

Should this not be about Virgin Atlantic? Virgin America does not fly to Europe.
Old Feb 16, 2017, 2:47 PM
Alan Margolis Alan Margolis is offline

Join Date: Feb 2017

You are correct!

The complaint is about VIRGIN ATLANTIC!!!!!

Many thanks for pointing out my error.

Complaint about them still stands tho!!

In-flight Issue Poor customer service Dhanya paul Qatar Airways Complaints 0 Aug 3, 2016 12:21 PM
Customer Service Poor Customer service and cheating customer for money vivekkannan Lufthansa Complaints 0 May 28, 2016 3:09 AM
Customer Service Customer Poor Service rjbama American Airlines Complaints 4 Nov 7, 2012 6:47 PM
Customer Service Poor customer service waltercrk Customer Service 1 Aug 27, 2010 1:34 AM
Customer Service Poor customer service New York Charlie Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 16, 2010 7:03 PM