Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Luggage lost & no help from United

Old Jul 7, 2007, 3:38 AM

My husband just flew from BWI to Jackson Hole today to accompany a group of Boy Scouts on a 5-day Teton Crest Trail Hike starting tomorrow. United has lost his luggage which includes his packed backpack with several thousand dollars of not easily replaced equipment. After you wade though United's long telephone tree the non-english speaking person you get claims the bags are already in Jackson Hole but she cannot conform a delivery window. She absolutely refused to let me talk to a manager or give me a number so I could talk to baggage claim at the Jackson Airport to confirm the bags where there. United's on-line tracking systen still claims his bags haven't been located! With customer service this bad, United deserves to be out of business. :evil:
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook