General Discussion

For General Airline matters.

Swa Class Action Lawsuit Rewards Program!

Old Mar 28, 2011, 6:53 PM

Anyone care to join me in filing a class action lawsuit against Southwest for making a free award null and void if you did not respond to them by March 1st?
I had a free reward and for health reasons did not take a flight for over a year.I was told I had 24 months to use this award (pay 50.00) and now I find out it's gone!! They say they notified people in Jan.by email,that we had to switch over to the new program by March 1st 2011.Well, I was not notified and now it's gone! They will not let me transfer that free award into the new program!!!This is absolutely outrageousI made 10 flights in 2 years so I could earn that free ticket and this is how they repay they're customers!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook