Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Lies, lies and more lies

Old Jan 15, 2018, 9:22 PM

Flew LAX to Tulsa with a stop in Phoenix. They said ATC delayed flight in LAX, ran and made my flight in Phoenix but gate agent said I was too late. The door was still open and she handed me boarding passes for a later flight that went to Houston-Dallas then Tulsa. Really, the door was still open I made it and they just happened to have new passes for me. So I show up 5 hours late in Tulsa and no luggage. No one cared and basically was told it was my fault. Never again Southwest, I won’t spend a dime with you ever.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules