COMPLAINT: Lies, lies and more lies

Old Jan 15, 2018, 9:22 PM
Luvrv8 Luvrv8 is offline

Join Date: Jan 2018

Flew LAX to Tulsa with a stop in Phoenix. They said ATC delayed flight in LAX, ran and made my flight in Phoenix but gate agent said I was too late. The door was still open and she handed me boarding passes for a later flight that went to Houston-Dallas then Tulsa. Really, the door was still open I made it and they just happened to have new passes for me. So I show up 5 hours late in Tulsa and no luggage. No one cared and basically was told it was my fault. Never again Southwest, I won’t spend a dime with you ever.
Posted via Mobile Device

Customer Service Lies and misleading PT1293 Turkish Airlines Complaints 0 Sep 4, 2017 4:49 PM
Customer Service Lies, lies, lies, abdurante Southwest Airlines Complaints 1 Nov 24, 2012 2:24 AM
Customer Service Lies Lies Lies disturbingfurniture Customer Service 7 Jun 6, 2008 12:44 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cancellations and LIES jharbinal American Airlines Complaints 1 Apr 11, 2008 5:10 PM
Check-in / Boarding lies spindlelurcher United Airlines Complaints 1 Feb 17, 2008 3:18 AM