Reservations
COMPLAINT: KLM - Delta Airlines

Old Jun 28, 2013, 4:39 AM
dchamplin dchamplin is offline

Join Date: Jun 2013

I booked a $4200 KLM roundtrip flight from SFO to Geneva Switzerland last Thursday with a travel company. I then spent over 2 hours on the phone with Delta trying to obtain seat assignments. They were able to get me seats on 3 of the 4 legs of the trip. Tonight I spent another hour and fifty minutes trying to get a seat assignment for the last leg of the seat. After talking with 2 employees which were rude, I was finally able to get a seat. I have never waited on the phone for hours to talk to an airline employee nor met with such resistance to help. I haven't even taken the trip and I am already disappointed with KLM (Delta). The Delta employees continue to tell me how difficult it is to work with the KLM system. I tried several times to get a seat online, but I was constantly kicked out of the system. This company really needs to get it together. In the past I have used Virgin Atlantic (which was amazing) when I have traveled to Europe. I am really regreting making a change. I hope the service on the flights is better than the phone service.

Last edited by dchamplin; Jun 28, 2013 at 4:40 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Old Jun 28, 2013, 9:15 AM

I fear you are going to be sadly disappointed. I would have stuck to Virgin!
Old Jun 29, 2013, 3:34 AM
Leatherboy2006 Leatherboy2006 is offline

Join Date: Nov 2007

Sad part is, didn't Delta just buy 49% of Virgin
Old Jun 30, 2013, 6:24 AM

Yes they did.... It could be the beginning of the end, although Branson has retained 51%, so keeps control for now. they plan to code share, so some passengers who think they are booking Virgin could end up on Delta. That would mightily **** me off!
Old Jun 30, 2013, 1:30 PM

Not if you read where it plainly says, "Flight operated by DL"

DELTA AIRLINES is SUCK a88ytjhan Other Airline Complaints 6 Mar 16, 2011 6:00 PM
Delta Airlines cheated me zarapkar SkyMiles Complaints 15 May 13, 2010 9:16 PM
Customer Service Delta Airlines are liars and they RIPPED ME OFF! bartrobinson Delta Air Lines Complaints 5 Sep 18, 2009 4:43 PM
Baggage Problems Delta Airlines jknano Delta Air Lines Complaints 4 Sep 9, 2009 10:12 PM
Customer Service Do we bail out Delta Airlines next? DavidThi Delta Air Lines Complaints 22 May 22, 2009 4:13 AM