In-flight Issue
COMPLAINT: Worst Flight Attendant EVER

Old Jan 5, 2014, 6:27 AM

I traveled for the first time with my 10 month old daughter. We purchased her a seat so we had a car seat that had to be loaded every flight. All flight attendants were helpful with the exception of the last flight. The car seat with a stroller attachment was too big to be rolled down the aisle. As the flight attendant was leaning against the wall, she looked at me and told me it would not fit (Really?!?! I figured that out.) I said well I guess I will have to take my carry-ons to my seat and come back for my baby. She simply said ok, and still stood there. I took my carry on baggage to my seat and came back to the car seat. I unstrapped my baby, put her on one hip, and then had to take my other arm and muscle the car seat with the roller attachment in my other arm to the very back of the plane. The flight attendant never moved. I was half way down the aisle when I heard behind me a PASSENGER offer to help. The flight attendant then said, well, I could help with the baby. I told her never mind. Getting off of the plane was equally helpful. THE OTHER PASSENGERS helped me off the plane. She never offered. After the other passengers had left my things on the ramp and I was getting my baby settled in her seat and trying to gather my things, she left the plane, passed us and again never offered to help. I have never seen a less helpful flight attendant in my life. She was absolutely awful. She clearly was not going to be bothered with me or my baby. I guess I should try another airline the next time I travel with my family. Maybe they will be bothered enough to help.

Thanks for NOTHING Delta!!
Faith Nixon
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Jan 5, 2014, 5:23 PM

What was your route of fight, flight number, and date of travel?
Old Jan 5, 2014, 7:13 PM

Flight DL 4967, ATL to MOB, 1/4/2014, departed 10:05 pm
Old Jan 7, 2014, 3:40 AM

Barbie jet, Delta contract carrier - Delta Connection.