Check-in / Boarding
COMPLAINT: complaint of service

Old Jun 6, 2013, 2:51 PM

How are you, my name is Gregory Toledo. My wife and I had a 8:51am flight today June 6, 2013 to Punta Canta. We arrived at the airport 2hours prior. We waited on the wrong line instructed by one of the Jet Blue employees. At this point, we were told we needed to be on the other line to check in. We then waited on this line to be told the flight was closed at 7:49am. At this point, our options were to spend another $400. 00 to make other flight arrangements for the same day. Instead of going to Punta Cana, we have to go to Santa Domingo. We did not leave yet but I was told from our hotel and Airline it would be approximately $200.00 to get to our destination in Punta Cana. I called directly after this had all ce about and spoke to a supervisor, Camielle ID #42940 and she stated there is no one else I can speak to and she can not do anything for me. What is most upsetting is that Jet Blue employees help and allowed at least 5 passengers other passengers to board and quickly process them through the system. Where my wife and I discussed with the same employees and they were not able to do anything for else. It is extremely unfair and a tremendous cost difference from $1, 100 per person to now $1, 400 per person for fligjt chanhe and taxi from Santa Domingo to Punta Cana. I am extremely upset necause this has ultimately ruled my vacation and has caused a argument between my wife and I. We should be enjoying our vacation instead we are still waiting to board new flight.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook