COMPLAINT: complaint of service

Old Jun 6, 2013, 2:51 PM
gregory Toledo gregory Toledo is offline

Join Date: Jun 2013

How are you, my name is Gregory Toledo. My wife and I had a 8:51am flight today June 6, 2013 to Punta Canta. We arrived at the airport 2hours prior. We waited on the wrong line instructed by one of the Jet Blue employees. At this point, we were told we needed to be on the other line to check in. We then waited on this line to be told the flight was closed at 7:49am. At this point, our options were to spend another $400. 00 to make other flight arrangements for the same day. Instead of going to Punta Cana, we have to go to Santa Domingo. We did not leave yet but I was told from our hotel and Airline it would be approximately $200.00 to get to our destination in Punta Cana. I called directly after this had all ce about and spoke to a supervisor, Camielle ID #42940 and she stated there is no one else I can speak to and she can not do anything for me. What is most upsetting is that Jet Blue employees help and allowed at least 5 passengers other passengers to board and quickly process them through the system. Where my wife and I discussed with the same employees and they were not able to do anything for else. It is extremely unfair and a tremendous cost difference from $1, 100 per person to now $1, 400 per person for fligjt chanhe and taxi from Santa Domingo to Punta Cana. I am extremely upset necause this has ultimately ruled my vacation and has caused a argument between my wife and I. We should be enjoying our vacation instead we are still waiting to board new flight.

Customer Service hand-written boarding passes - complaint about complaint dept Matt_FLL United Airlines Complaints 0 Aug 30, 2012 6:14 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked How far can I go with this complaint? Rising Falcon American Airlines Complaints 0 Jan 17, 2011 6:06 PM
Air Berlin - Complaint regarding broken items,mishandling, nasty service Jaenner2 Air Berlin Complaints 2 Oct 19, 2010 7:59 AM
Baggage Problems Copy of complaint sent to NWA "customer service" lostinroute Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Mar 13, 2008 1:49 AM
Customer Service COMPLAINT- POOR SERVICE WITH AA Babco0711 American Airlines Complaints 0 Jan 27, 2007 11:50 PM