COMPLAINT: Nice baggage tags JetBlue. Really "helpful"

Old Dec 25, 2011, 12:56 AM

With a hundred lack bags offloading on each flight, JetBlue decides it will NOT put the traveller's name prominently, but hidden under the handle of each bag. Only way to see it? Not only take each black bag off the carousel, but also remove the tag to actually see the name.

Really thoughtless. As usual. I dont often complain, but a small thing like this is what drives customers away. As it has driven me and my family away.

I circumnavigate the globe four or five teams a year; but every year choose JetBlue for my family vacation to Florida. Don't want my business? Fine.

Oh. And your baggage service representative at the Ft Myers airport at 8pm on December 24 just shrugged his shoulders and said, "What can you do? That is the system.". Yup. It is attitudes like that end up with the person flipping burgers or parking empty rental cars on Christmas Eve.

Thanks JetBlue! Good bye.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Dec 25, 2011, 1:55 AM
Former Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

Those 2 jobs you mention at the end may pay more. The old saying of you get what you pay for is true in JetBlue's case.
Old Dec 25, 2011, 10:11 AM

I'm not sure this is JetBlue's responsibility. Surely the passenger should have a tag on their bag? Plenty of people also put other identifiers on them, such as a ribbon or sticker. I think this is expecting a biy too much.
Old Dec 26, 2011, 5:55 AM

Originally Posted by a clearcoordinates View Post
With a hundred lack bags offloading on each flight, JetBlue decides it will NOT put the traveller's name prominently, but hidden under the handle of each bag. Only way to see it? Not only take each black bag off the carousel, but also remove the tag to actually see the name.
I'm sorry. This site has a lot of ridiculous complaints, but this might be the biggest load of BS anyone has ever complained about.

Have you tried personal responsibility lately? It helps...a lot.

It sounds like you had a nice trip and you just wanted something to bitch about. Congrats for finding the most inane thing to ever complain about on the internet!