Etihad Guest Complaints

Frequent Flyer Program
Etihad not crediting missing miles

Old Jul 24, 2017, 8:26 PM
svenkats svenkats is offline

Join Date: Jul 2017

I had cancelled my Etihad Award ticket booking back on June 11, 2017, well before my travel departure date. Although Etihad promptly refunded my taxes, they never credited the miles back to my account. I have called their customer service more than 20 times so far and the only answer I always get is that an urgent message will be sent to their help desk to resolve the issue, but I have not seen the miles posted to my account. They owe me more than 90k miles and it is very frustrating that their customer service is just non-existent.

#etihadsucks

Etihad Guest Not Crediting Miles su2nil Etihad Guest Complaints 72 Jul 11, 2014 9:08 AM
Fraud by US Airways in crediting miles sri Dividend Miles Complaints 3 Jun 17, 2014 1:13 PM
Etihad not crediting Miles Sanjivini Etihad Guest Complaints 0 Dec 24, 2012 2:26 PM
Etihad not crediting miles..what to do ? tiredofetihad Etihad Guest Complaints 3 Dec 19, 2012 8:25 PM
Etihad Guest not crediting miles nor replying correspondence meayman Etihad Guest Complaints 0 Jan 26, 2012 6:49 AM