Reservations

Had a problem making, or with, any Reservations?

Reservations
keeping upgrade $ after cancelled tickets

Old Oct 10, 2014, 10:53 PM
gypsarella gypsarella is offline

Join Date: Oct 2014

Because of an emergency that drained our accounts we found ourselves having to cancel our trip. I had booked with miles saved for over 10 years. I'll never use them because the penalty charge for rebooking those miles is not worth it-$150 for each ticket! I had to ask for a refund of the tax I paid on them, and as I also paid a total of $124 for the first few rows in coach, now that I was cancelling them and opening them up for others, I expected a refund for that, also. No, the policy is no refund. I explained that they will then be paid twice for those seats, which smacks of being illegal. I double checked the whole site and no where does it say that the upgrade is nonrefundable if there is a cancellation. I was referred to their Refund department and could only write an email. I won't hold my breath.

Customer Service Continental Cancelled my tickets and now won't refund us! nheld22` Customer Service 1 Oct 8, 2011 12:29 AM
Continental Flight upgrade cancelled at last minute - no refund yet Webster General Discussion 1 Jun 14, 2011 9:46 PM
Reservations Air France - Cancelled Tickets and kept fare AGM Air France Complaints 3 May 9, 2009 6:59 PM