Etihad Guest Complaints

Etihad Guest not crediting miles nor replying correspondence

Old Jan 26, 2012, 6:49 AM
meayman meayman is offline

Join Date: Jan 2012

Etihad Airlines are doing it again!!!
They don't credit miles for the trip nor reply your correspondence asking for the ripped miles!!!

On 21/9/2011 I traveled with my husband between Cairo (Egypt) to Nagoya (Japan). My husband received his miles for the trip, while my miles were not credited until today. I sent them two e-mails with all the information and I attached the boarding passes, and the copy of my ticket and until now they didn't reply!!!!
The shameful thing is that this is not happening for the first time, since my husband had a similar problem before and they only responded to him after sending several e-mails!!!
Although my husband is a frequent traveler with Etihad airlines between Japan and Egypt, and he carries now a silver member card, we are all ****** of of this lack of respect to customers and will consider not to travel with Etihad again!!!

etihad guest, etihad miles

Etihad Guest Not Crediting Miles su2nil Etihad Guest Complaints 72 Jul 11, 2014 9:08 AM
Etihad miles expired without notice and before time rizwan18 Etihad Guest Complaints 1 Jan 25, 2013 3:27 PM
Etihad - False promise about guest miles offers... cheated by etihad Etihad Guest Complaints 7 Apr 27, 2012 5:00 AM
Etihad Guest Customer Service guy.liddell Etihad Guest Complaints 1 Jun 5, 2011 7:53 AM