Etihad Guest Complaints

Have you tried using your miles or elite status but encountered problems? Had any problems earning mileage?

Etihad Guest not crediting miles nor replying correspondence

Old Jan 26, 2012, 6:49 AM

Etihad Airlines are doing it again!!!
They don't credit miles for the trip nor reply your correspondence asking for the ripped miles!!!

On 21/9/2011 I traveled with my husband between Cairo (Egypt) to Nagoya (Japan). My husband received his miles for the trip, while my miles were not credited until today. I sent them two e-mails with all the information and I attached the boarding passes, and the copy of my ticket and until now they didn't reply!!!!
The shameful thing is that this is not happening for the first time, since my husband had a similar problem before and they only responded to him after sending several e-mails!!!
Although my husband is a frequent traveler with Etihad airlines between Japan and Egypt, and he carries now a silver member card, we are all ****** of of this lack of respect to customers and will consider not to travel with Etihad again!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
etihad guest, etihad miles