SkyMiles Complaints

Frequent Flyer Program
Deceitful status match bait and switch

Old Dec 17, 2015, 2:35 PM
koferong koferong is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015

I enrolled in a status match with my Platinum status on another airline, received Delta confirmation email on August 20, 2015, that I have 90 days to fly 18,750 miles in order to keep the Platinum status. By Nov 19, I had exceeded the 18,750 MQM but Delta refused to honor it. They claimed my enrollment effective date was Aug 18, although it was not written anywhere in the confirmation email that I received on the 20th. I had planned my trips around these dates, and now I feel cheated. Skymiles rep told me there was nothing she could do about it.

Reservations Bait & switch? akjs11 United Airlines Complaints 1 Oct 18, 2013 1:13 AM
Customer Service bait and switch grammom45 American Airlines Complaints 0 Sep 17, 2013 8:20 PM
Reservations Bait and Switch BobTuba Delta Air Lines Complaints 11 Oct 30, 2012 11:17 AM
Reservations Another bait and switch, Flt 660 & 667 LoriB American Airlines Complaints 4 Aug 1, 2012 8:56 PM
Reservations Bait and switch Larryharrington American Airlines Complaints 1 Sep 13, 2011 9:18 AM