COMPLAINT: Spend Days Waiting and Kiss Your Luggage Goodbye

Old Jan 3, 2010, 7:13 AM

I flew Jet Blue Florida to Buffalo.
On arrival, the flight number was nowhere to find on the carousel boards - passengers were made to run from one carousel to another and back like drunken chicken.

My luggage ended up in Newark.
I received assurance that the luggage will be delivered next day (January 1st) before 12 midnight.
I stayed up till 2am on January 3nd, but no luggage was delivered.

I called in customer service and I was made to understand that I should stay up until 4am before they can even call the delivery company. When I called again to confirm at 2:05 am, Jan. 3rd, I heard that there are two reps (Stacey and Penny) and that they are both declining service because there are people waiting in line at the airport (!!!) then they hang up before I could reply.

Now I know what it means to "save" with JetBlue: pay with your luggage and your sleep and they will just aggravate you out of your mind. Never again.

Last edited by JetBlueLoser; Jan 3, 2010 at 7:18 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Old May 25, 2010, 1:33 AM

Next time, drive. And, create a better screen name. If you aren't going to fly JetBlue again, pick a more creative screen name.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook