Old Aug 18, 2016, 10:24 AM
Ali Jam Ali Jam is offline

Join Date: Aug 2016
Default Cannot get my refund

I have cancelled my Lufthansa flight ticket on 7th July 2016, and now after 40 days I haven’t got my refund yet. When I cancelled it was mentioned that I will get my refund within a week. I called several times, and each time; I was promised that I will get my refund within next few days. Last Friday (12th August) I have been promised by Lufthansa that I will get my refund on Monday 15th August for sure 100%!!! Again yesterday after waiting 15 minutes on phone, I have been promised that I will get the refund same day, and I will be informed by phone call that the amount is paid.
But still haven't got it yet, and when I called again Lufthansa why I haven't got my refund, they told me to wait for next few days again!!!!
Tags...
complaint, lufthansa

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cannot get a refund ksma24 British Airways Complaints 1 Mar 5, 2016 5:06 PM
Reservations Refund madrilegna British Airways Complaints 0 Sep 8, 2015 11:48 AM
Reservations Refund Help charlessouthey American Airlines Complaints 1 Dec 4, 2012 12:20 PM
Customer Service No refund moore549 Customer Service 2 Mar 23, 2010 9:33 PM
Frequent Flyer Program Refund due me jgerst1 Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jun 17, 2007 1:14 AM