COMPLAINT: Qatar Airways Poor Customer Service/Delays/Change of Schedule

Old May 10, 2012, 9:13 AM
Atarod Atarod is offline

Join Date: May 2012

Qatar Airways Customer Service is simply the worst ever. I contacted them several times to explain their office mistake . The person in charge of my File (Ajibola Oladipo) did not even read my complaint carefully and kept telling me about how they are proud to be 5 Star Airline. They just tried to protect their agent (Hasni) in singapore.

They changed my flight two times without giving me any compromise. At the end, they gave me a very lousy hotel where I saw Lizard walking around to spend my 12 hours transit time in Doha, Thanks to the mistake of Qatar Airline Agent.

I will never choose these Airline again. too many changing schedule,and no compromise for affected customers and always delay in the flight. And at the end instead of solving your problem they just like a radio keep telling you how proud they are for their so-called 5 star Airline.

Old Aug 13, 2012, 5:51 AM
ccfccf ccfccf is offline

Join Date: Aug 2012

I know exactly how you feel Atarod. I flew with Qatar for the first time two months ago from Singapore to Paris. I had missed my flight and tried to contact the Qatar Singapore office and they never answered their phone so I had to go to their office in person. They were cold and indifferent about my situation and charged me an additional $5,100. I realise that bookings have certain conditions attached to them but there are certain instances where the airline needs to do what is morally right and show some compassion.

I also experienced terrible problems with them, especially with their lack of customer service and problematic on-line check-in system and the worst thing is that they were completely indifferent and did not even acknowledge any of the problems when I raised the issue with the Customer Relations Department on my return.

I will never fly with them again and they have been added to our Company's black list.

Customer Service poor service and extra delays juliusfarrar Delta Air Lines Complaints 0 Jan 23, 2012 2:05 AM
Reservations No notification of schedule change. Crocky United Airlines Complaints 5 Dec 21, 2011 4:37 PM
Customer Service Poor Customer Service on British Airways dspott1123 British Airways Complaints 2 Aug 14, 2011 10:59 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Delta stops service to Toledo as a "schedule change"? nsh2011 Delta Air Lines Complaints 4 Mar 12, 2011 10:02 AM
Customer Service Delays, poor service - CO 2232 and CO 2267 Skippy905 Customer Service 6 Jan 15, 2009 7:01 PM