COMPLAINT: EXTREMELY ANGRY CUSTOMER! LAST flight i will ever take on SPIRIT

Old Mar 23, 2011, 3:33 PM
hl1421 hl1421 is offline

Join Date: Mar 2011

The one positive thing about spirit airline that i used to like was that they had direct flights to myrtle beach from boston. The other airlines that travel to Myrtle Beach Airport have layovers and the prices tend to be the same as the direct flights.

Most people travel based on their Lives- and may travel for special occasions-Weddings, funerals, events, Work, etc! when you pick your flight it usually means you want to fly at that time for a specific reason,... am i wrong?

My flight to Myrtle Beach was canceled- and i was NOT notified....(emailed, faxed, phone call, telegram, text messaged, etc- NOTHING!)

Not only was I not notified, they put me on a different flight, that now magically had a layover?!! UMM hello- if i chose a flight with a layover to begin with, you think you would be put on a flight that closely matched what i originally chose? NO? YA well, spirit, cancels my flight, puts me on another worser flight- WITH A LAYOVER, OH and most importantly DOESN'T notifiy me! THE WORST part is i have to find out ,when i am already angry that i have to pay a rediciulous fee to check bag! un real

This will be the last flight i will ever take using SPIRIT airlines- I would rather drive the 14 hours or so, than give this AIRLINE another dollar of my hard earned money. Now, I have to take an extra day off of work, and be totally inconvenienced by this unhelpful airline.

Not - to mention, was i compensated? given a coupon? any incentive to make up for the complete lack of customer service and common decency of this airline- NOPE!

Well the good news is, my word travels fast, and people value my opinions.. sooo me and the rest of my family, neighbors, friends, co-workers, enemies, anyone i can get to listen, etc. WILL never use this airline either. SORRY!

Thank you SPIRIT FOR ruining my entire lunch break yesterday because i spent the entire time yelling at a moron of a customer service rep and her manager!

In-flight Issue Extremely rude first class flight attendant Maytrey American Airlines Complaints 1 Mar 31, 2011 4:24 AM
Jazeera extremely bad customer service hag1 Other Airline Complaints 0 Jan 29, 2010 8:04 AM
Customer Service Extremely Rude member of Cabin Crew- Flight No.CO00094, Newark to Belfast, Sunday 12 aobrien Customer Service 17 Oct 14, 2009 8:19 PM