COMPLAINT: Montenegro Airlines

Old Jan 24, 2009, 1:03 PM

My cousin traveled to montenegro on jan 22,of 2009 and when she arrived to montenegro the next day on the conveyor belt she she's one of luggages were opened most of her stuff was taken from it she asked one of the officers why is my luggage opened and they replied ask the man above meaning god, this is really disgusting what happens to passengers when they arrive, they are also pulled aside and asked to open all of there luggage and then asked how much money are they carrying and then a certain amount is taken from them with no receipt given to them what so ever montenegro should be asahame of there selves letting this happen to there own people going back home on vacations i wuld like to here more of this and please get an answer thank you!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Jan 24, 2009, 10:24 PM

Your complaint would appear to be about the airport staff in Montenegro rather than about the airline??? Was it Podgorica or Tivat airport this occurred at?

I have been to Montenegro 3 times in the past year, flying with Montenegro Airlines in to Podgorica. While the airline is fairly basic I have not had any cause to complain. Similarly I have never had problems, either arriving or departing, at Podgorica airport.
Old Jan 24, 2009, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Yamyam flyer View Post
Your complaint would appear to be about the airport staff in Montenegro rather than about the airline??? Was it Podgorica or Tivat airport this occurred at?

I have been to Montenegro 3 times in the past year, flying with Montenegro Airlines in to Podgorica. While the airline is fairly basic I have not had any cause to complain. Similarly I have never had problems, either arriving or departing, at Podgorica airport.
no this was the airport in podgorica the staff is horrible no help what so ever