COMPLAINT: No luggage-lies-and agents who cannot read

Old Jan 5, 2008, 10:57 PM
Abusedluggagepassenger Abusedluggagepassenger is offline

This is the 5th day of dealing with AA lost baggage. The first day started with baggage being put on wrong plane! When son got to JFK he was assured with the claims number that the baggage will get to his apt within 24 hrs. I waited there for him. No baggage! Made a call and agent said "oh you can pick it up at airport if you want?" I asked which airport and was told JFK-however the internet stated it was at La Guadia! So i called back-another agent said that they have no idea where it is-somewhere between Chicago and New York. This went on for several days till finally a supervisor told me there was nothing she could do because the airport was closed. Then a call was made to my son saying they are sorry and will deliver luggage by 1pm! Never arrived. spoke to another supervisor-apoligized for agents who cannot read. Told me she would monitor situation hour by hour and that there would be an "immediate" delivery as soon as it is located and that it shows it is in La guadia even though the company cannot find it. So two supervisors and seven agents later we are waiting!!! My son had to rush out and buy replacement clothes for work-from what I have read on reimbursements my son will probably be out at least $600 not counting wasting our lives with "telephone lies and incompetence!" If they are so diligent in effective help for customers can you imagine how safe we really are!

Customer Service Dumb phone agents, website crashes, don't honor specials mar31 Southwest Airlines Complaints 4 Mar 17, 2008 2:04 PM
Customer Service LAZY Air Canada Agents Rosalind_Gardner Air Canada Complaints 0 Jan 4, 2008 2:01 PM
Customer Service Air Canada Customer Service agents are LIARS! UpsetPassenger Air Canada Complaints 0 Apr 13, 2007 1:37 PM
Customer Service American Airlines Nightmare - Gate Agents zebu American Airlines Complaints 2 Dec 28, 2006 3:17 AM