Had any problems with your baggage on AirTran Airways?

Southwest Airlines Destroyed My Tumi

Old Aug 15, 2017, 9:03 PM
KempEvans KempEvans is offline

Join Date: Aug 2017

Five weeks ago while on a trip to San Antonio, Southwest Airlines ripped apart the bag of my Tumi garment bag. I filed a complaint immediately at the bag center.
I have come to realize they are dodging what happened and have no intentions of repairing it. I have flown enough and spent enough money this year to have acquired over 91,000 points, but yet my continued business mean nothing to Southwest Airlines.
Since the incident I have flown Delta each week and do not intend to give Southwest Airlines anymore of my money until this is corrected, which from their lack of action indicates never.

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Destroyed my Career ssample Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Aug 10, 2016 10:17 PM
Baggage Problems Suitcase Destroyed nicolero Baggage Problems 3 Feb 28, 2011 6:18 AM
Baggage Problems baggage contents were destroyed briansharonv Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Aug 19, 2009 6:28 PM
Baggage Problems New luggage set destroyed! hkings01 Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Oct 5, 2008 5:27 PM
Baggage Problems Baggage Destroyed Brenda Frazier American Airlines Complaints 1 Jul 16, 2008 6:47 AM