Reservations

Had a problem making, or with, any Reservations?

Reservations
Screwed up name on reservation and CONTINENTAL REFUSES TO HELP

Old Feb 15, 2012, 1:33 AM
RodrigoSelley RodrigoSelley is offline

Join Date: Feb 2012

Wow, I had to google: "Continental Sucks" just so I could vent my frustration. Luckily I found this forum to vent my frustration.

I will admit, I screwed up, after 6 reservations for the same flight made for various family members I got my Sister's maiden name mixed up with her married name. She is Mexican and her ID is under her maiden name. A week later I realize the error and think that this shouldn't be too bad...

WRONG!

I have never met with such outright hostility from the get-go, I mean I understand customer service sucks as a job, but I spoke to two reps and a supervisor and all of them where incredibly aggressive. I was made to feel like an idiot for a simple error and even after I admitted my mistake I was reminded about it often.

After practically begging for a simple name change on an e-ticket for an hour, I was told that this was not possible and that my sister ticket would have to be re-bought in order for her to get on that plane with the rest of her family.
I did everything I could to be a nice customer, but I was the one being done the favor and if I didn't like it I could take my business elsewhere.

I apologize for the length of this post, as you can see it's my first and probably not my last.

Old Feb 15, 2012, 5:31 PM

It is nothing short of exploitation to punish customers for the slightest error, but is it sadly endemic in the industry. We really need far more regulation.

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Screwed! Activist Southwest Airlines Complaints 3 Jul 1, 2013 11:06 AM
Customer Service Continental screwed me blind continentalnoresponse Customer Service 0 Sep 15, 2011 11:51 PM
Customer Service My Family Has Been Screwed again and again by this airline! Leo Customer Service 2 Nov 5, 2008 5:14 AM
Customer Service Change flights - Get screwed edsnopse Customer Service 0 Aug 3, 2008 5:09 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Screwed yet again by AA 1856/1902 jharbinal American Airlines Complaints 0 Jun 7, 2008 11:45 PM