COMPLAINT: Baggage broken inside

Old Jan 16, 2017, 7:11 PM
[email protected] vignesh.passion@gmail.com is offline

Join Date: Jan 2017

Last thursday I traveled from dubai to chennai through EK542 along with couple of check-in baggages and I got my TV broken inside even though it was marked as fragile. I noticed that while unpacking the stuff, and called emirates support center. I dint had proper response from the emirates customer service over the call but they have advised to drop a complaint online and I'm still waiting for someone to come back with a response.
So far, it's been more than 2 days and still there is no response from anyone on that and even worse I don't have a complaint number for reference and merely everyday when I call support center for the status I got to circle back from the first point. I'm so frustrated with the service and even I dropped a mail to [email protected] still there is no response. All that I get from them is "they will get back to you". What more should I do get someone to address this situation immediately. As I can't keep situation prolong like this without any projection on what should be the next step. I was under impression that emirates provides best service but based on the situation that I'm facing the service is pathetic.. How could someone take more than 2 days just to acknowledge on the complaint that I have raised. Unacceptable..

Old Jan 21, 2017, 11:41 AM
[email protected] vignesh.passion@gmail.com is offline

Join Date: Jan 2017

No response from Emirates yet even after a week.. Ridiculous
Posted via Mobile Device

Baggage Problems Broken baggage on Delta Betty S. Paulson Delta Air Lines Complaints 6 Feb 23, 2013 1:03 PM