COMPLAINT: Lost baggage

Old Aug 25, 2017, 12:19 AM
Paul Richardson Paul Richardson is offline

Join Date: Aug 2017

I recently flew to Thailand with Singapore airlines.
Upon arrival my baggage was lost. Wasted 2hrs in the airport trying to sort it out. As a consequence I missed the bus that friends had to catch and so had to make my own way to hotel.
It took 2 days for my bag to turn up so had no clothes to change into. Totally ruined the first 2 days of holiday.
They did compensate me about $100/2500Tb but that didn't help with the stuffing around and two days with no change of clothes.
Pathetic service and if possible I will not fly with them again.
This is not the only problem I had either read my complaint about bookings. And there may be more as at this point I'm only half way thru holiday I have to fly back yet. I wonder what surprises they have in store for me then.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Paul Richardson; Aug 25, 2017 at 12:22 AM.

Baggage Problems Lost baggage! Visiatar British Airways Complaints 0 Jul 28, 2017 9:47 PM
Baggage Problems Lost baggage on one flight delayed baggage on the next grtraveling Turkish Airlines Complaints 0 Aug 23, 2016 2:24 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Cancled delayed lost baggage delay baggage no refund no reimb gopi British Airways Complaints 0 Mar 5, 2016 5:09 PM
TAP - baggage lost!!! Luiz Paiva Other Airline Complaints 2 Aug 24, 2010 12:18 PM
Baggage Problems Lost Baggage TAGHREED MADANAT Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Feb 24, 2009 8:58 AM