Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Lost baggage

Old Aug 25, 2017, 12:19 AM

I recently flew to Thailand with Singapore airlines.
Upon arrival my baggage was lost. Wasted 2hrs in the airport trying to sort it out. As a consequence I missed the bus that friends had to catch and so had to make my own way to hotel.
It took 2 days for my bag to turn up so had no clothes to change into. Totally ruined the first 2 days of holiday.
They did compensate me about $100/2500Tb but that didn't help with the stuffing around and two days with no change of clothes.
Pathetic service and if possible I will not fly with them again.
This is not the only problem I had either read my complaint about bookings. And there may be more as at this point I'm only half way thru holiday I have to fly back yet. I wonder what surprises they have in store for me then.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Paul Richardson; Aug 25, 2017 at 12:22 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook