Frequent Flyer Program
COMPLAINT: Unable to redeem SG miles for creating scoot vouchers and False allegations on Scoot

Old Oct 29, 2017, 8:14 AM
parag parag is offline

Join Date: Oct 2017

I am trying to Redeem my miles to generate Vouchers for their partner airline Scoot from the Singapore airlines website. Received below email confirming that there is an error in the system for my frequent flayer system:

Dear Mr Raghuvanshi,

Your request to redeem SCOOT voucher(s) was not successful due to a technical error. No miles have been deducted from your account and we will void the transaction (Request ID = KF0000091346). Please log-in at www.krisflyer.com to submit a new voucher redemption request. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Yours Sincerely,
KrisFlyer Membership Services

Details of the conversations with SG
26th Oct: - Follow up on the issue During the call with Singapore airways they confirmed the issue is at their end and the technical team is working on it and they can see other customers redeeming the scoot Vouchers.
They are escalating it to the tech team.
I had to call and follow-up on this again till 1 am AEST with no resolutions

27th Oct: I had to do at-least 3 to 4 calls to make them understand the issue. I logged and complain on their website as-well. I got a confirmation around 9 pm AEST that the issue resolved it was a technical glitch at their end and now I should be able to issue the Vouchers. I was not able to do so and was advised to try it again.
I had to call and follow-up on this again with no resolutions

28th Oct: I tried to do the same and got the same error. Called and followed up fro around 2 to 3 hours and then bluntly got advised by the airline saying it an issue with scoot and I should call them to followup.
I am a Frequent flyer for Singapore air - why should I call scoot. Singapore airs website is not working as simple as that.

This was really offensive and rude and they are still not able to resolve the issue

Thanks
Parag

All the Emails I shared

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Parag Raghuvanshi wrote:
Find below the system generate email when the on call support executive try to redeem the miles. Its not working

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Parag Raghuvanshi wrote:
As advised sending the email for the 8th time

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 10:52 AM, Parag Raghuvanshi wrote:
I received another unsuccessful try KF0000091340; it really embracing for the team not able to resolve the issue.
The Loyalty program IT and QA teams should be really efficient.

Thanks
Parag

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 8:01 PM, Parag Raghuvanshi wrote:
Hi Team,

I tried it again but still getting issue this time I changed the browser IE form Chrome.
Received the below Email.

Please help me on this I dont want to looses on the flights from scoot

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Parag Raghuvanshi wrote:
hi Team

I am still not able to create the vouchers, please consider the request and check

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 12:22 AM, Parag Raghuvanshi wrote:
Hi Team,

I need to make urgent bookings on scoot and I am not able get the redemption voucher. with limited availability on scoot I might miss the flight I want to book.
Please help me with this.

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 12:19 AM, wrote:

Membership No: 8824872025

Dear Mr Raghuvanshi,

No miles have been deducted from your account and we will void the transaction (Request ID = KF0000091112)

Yours Sincerely,
KrisFlyer Membership Services

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Scoot TZ 215: Forced to pay extra $880 because of scoot retiming! danerain Other Airline Complaints 0 Mar 12, 2017 4:22 AM
Reservations SCOOT - KIWI.COM. get the money but no ticket rmom Other Airline Complaints 0 Nov 5, 2016 10:39 AM
Scoot Airlines of Singapore creates child-free zone A320FAN General Discussion 0 Aug 22, 2013 11:19 PM
Etihad - False promise about guest miles offers... cheated by etihad Etihad Guest Complaints 7 Apr 27, 2012 5:00 AM
Reservations Frequent Flyer Miles-Making it hard to redeem Rebecca Trieff Spirit Airlines Complaints 1 Feb 3, 2012 4:02 AM