COMPLAINT: Royal Air Maroc 4 unanswered claims

Old Apr 10, 2013, 2:33 AM
Alex MCI Alex MCI is offline

Join Date: Apr 2013

I travel between Africa and Europe each year at an average of 1 business class+1 Eco each year for the family(2 adu+2 CHD) from 2005 till date and used Royal Air Maroc frequently (FF AT700312410). We are based in Gabon, Central West Africa for the last 8 years.

4 claims later still unanswered/no reasonable solution offered ( at least according to IATA regulations) till date, I stopped using RAM.

=1 lost luggage (we were offered 450USD discount on a next booking but it's my company booking my tickets and its my personal luggage and clothes !#useless)

=1 rerouting to a wrong airport & no luggage at arrival retrieved 2 days later; we were flying my 2 young children and me from Libreville to Brussels over CMN to join my wife who had been evacuated for health reasons earlier on AF. There due to delays on the first leg from LBV our connecting flight had left when arriving in CMN. We were booked / rerouted on the flight to Paris instead, with the explanation the Chef d'Escale would assist us in Paris to reach our final destination as booked.
Not only did we arrive in Orly (regional airport) at 2300 and not Charles de Gaulles but no one was to be spotted and our luggage was not delivered (and no warm clothes). The RAM counter was closed. The shuttle subway was closed too. We had to buy a bus ticket to reach CDG area in cash ourselves, book and pay a night in the Local IBIS hotel at 2am and buy a train ticket next day at 0600 to Brussels (no flights between CDG & BRU).
We arrived brussels the next day (1 day later than foreseen) and our luggage was delivered 3 days after date. We were never reimbursed a single cent.

= 1 luggage 2days delayed coming from LBV via CMN to BRU and no compensation while I was travelling throughout Europe for meetings ( no suit or change). Bought a suit, underware, a shirt and a tie at a local shop. Asked to be reimbursed the shirt, socks and underware only... No answers to the claims filed on this item, no reimbursement offer whatsoever.

= 1 dammaged luggage on arrival in Libreville : a claim was filed on arrival. No return on the matter, ever.

I have decided to stop using RAM with my family but will probably have to use their services again one day when no other alternatives are possible.
I still hope to get a minimum refund for all the losses and trouble at least according to IATA regulations.

Alex

Royal Air Maroc - Luggage Damage ggladstone Royal Air Maroc Complaints 0 Jan 16, 2013 4:28 PM
Royal Air Maroc HORRIBLE service naderkob Royal Air Maroc Complaints 0 Sep 12, 2012 9:13 AM
Royal Air Maroc pilots going on strike - MoroccoBoard.com RSS Feed Royal Air Maroc Complaints 0 Jul 6, 2009 3:25 PM
Royal Air Maroc - rip off Air Maroc AT9805 D Gardner Royal Air Maroc Complaints 0 May 21, 2008 9:10 AM
Royal Air Maroc triekel Royal Air Maroc Complaints 1 Dec 24, 2007 11:20 AM