COMPLAINT: ROYAL AIR MAROC - Wheelchair access was denied to senior passenger & Stolen luggage

Old Sep 10, 2015, 6:30 PM

My mom is 77 years old and she had knee replacement surgery done in the US. Partially disable person and can barely walk short distance with the use of a cane. She CANNOT walk more than 200 ft. She flew from JFK via flight # AT201 on 9/7/2015 to CMN airport with Royal Air Maroc. She had access to wheelchair at the JFK airport but NOT when she arrived at CMN airport. She was the last passenger to get off the plane since NONE of the staff on board bothered to help her or even call for Wheelchair assistance. She took the stairs (close to 30 steps) after getting off the plane and walked far distance to get to the language area where she found out that one of her bags was stolen. I have attempted numerous times to contact the Airline via phone and emails but no seems to care of bother. My mom is current disappointed and emotionally ill after been discriminated against but this Airline. Wheelchair is necessary for disable people at the airport to make their flight enjoyable and not to make their life miserable. Not only, that but this Airline is also know of steeling luggage from passengers since this is the third time this have had to my mother. PLEASE NEED JUSTICE AGAINST THIS MONSTER AIRLINE. THANK TOU!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
stolen luggage, terrible customer service