Customer Service
COMPLAINT: Stolen items from luggage Flight 850...Anyone else??

Old Feb 22, 2007, 2:08 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to theocs

And no response from AA. It seems as if nobody cares that from Customs in PUERTO VALLARTA to Immigrations in Chicago that I had my camera and accessories, a Coach bag and jewlery stolen from my luggage. If people are stealing once I put my luggage in thier trust, what else are they doing? It really seems AA doesnt' give a damn.
If you were on flight 850 from PUERTO VALLARTA to Chicago 11-Feb-2007 and had something stolen, please contact me. I am not going to let this rest.
I do understand now that MY Bad leaving valuable things in checked baggage. Lesson learned...also...Never to fly AA again.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Replies:

Old Aug 18, 2008, 4:47 PM
Banned
Airline Employee (NOT OFFICIAL REP)

i will never understand why people put valuables in their checked baggage. the airline wont be responsible for them...its in the contract of carriage, you agreed to it when you purchased your ticket
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook