Full Site Register

Royal Air Maroc Complaints>Royal Air Maroc HORRIBLE service
naderkob 9:13 AM Sep 12, 2012
RAM is a disgrace to Morocco
We flew flight AT277 on Friday 7th of Sept to Casablanca from Beirut for a wedding taking place in Casa over the weekend.
My luggage never got there with us. Even though itís a direct flight.
Needless to say that the customer service and support we got was inexistent.
The luggage wasnít sent the day after either, which happened to be the day of the wedding.
And as we are traveling to Morocco for the first time, we had to buy everything all over again (suits, tie, dress, shoes, shirts, make up, etc.)
All of which costs us close to 1,500 USD.
The luggage didnít arrive the 3rd day either, so we asked for it to stay in Beirut as we were going back on Monday morning at 8am anyways.
We called 6 times and made sure each time that the luggage will not be sent.
We reached Beirut on the 10th of September only to be told that the luggage was sent to Casablanca!!!!
They now say that it will take at least another 4 days for our luggage to come back Ė if ever
This is by far the worst service I have ever heard of or experienced and I travel quit a bit
The flight cost us 1,700 USD (for 2) and all the cloths we had to buy another 1,500 USD
3,200 USD to spend the worst 3 days of our lives, filled with stress, frustration, anger and utter disappointment
Our friends spent their time having fun there, while we spent our time running around to buy tooth brush, and underwear and matching cloths
You should very seriously review your complete customer service/reimbursement policy/luggage system
I will never fly Air Maroc and will make it my mission for as long as I live to discourage anyone I know to use it
The bad publicity I will make will cost you much more than the 1,700 USD you took from me
I demand immediate reimbursement of every penny you cost me.
Contact me directly on: [email protected]
Nader