Customer Service

Have you had any problems with Continental's Customer Service? Have Continental employees treated you poorly?

Customer Service
Terrible Experience!

Old Jan 29, 2012, 7:09 PM

My experiences with Continental airlines customer service is embarrassing. Frankly I do not know how a business can stay afloat with this kind of incompetence. I have been on hold for an aggregate of 4 hours to both make a reservation and try to make a change to it. Every time I actually get a live person on the line they transfer me and put me on hold for another 30 minutes. The last person I spoke to told me he would have to put me on hold again. When I said please do not put me on hold for another 30 minutes, he said "if I try to make any changes, I will screw it up." I said is there any way that you can make sure I am not continually put on hold and he responded, "you will be at the end of the line," and immediately put me on hold and transferred me again. I am still on hold!!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook