Have you had any problems with Continental's Customer Service? Have Continental employees treated you poorly?

Terrible Experience!

Old Jan 29, 2012, 7:09 PM
tk1234 tk1234 is offline

Join Date: Jan 2012

My experiences with Continental airlines customer service is embarrassing. Frankly I do not know how a business can stay afloat with this kind of incompetence. I have been on hold for an aggregate of 4 hours to both make a reservation and try to make a change to it. Every time I actually get a live person on the line they transfer me and put me on hold for another 30 minutes. The last person I spoke to told me he would have to put me on hold again. When I said please do not put me on hold for another 30 minutes, he said "if I try to make any changes, I will screw it up." I said is there any way that you can make sure I am not continually put on hold and he responded, "you will be at the end of the line," and immediately put me on hold and transferred me again. I am still on hold!!!!

Customer Service Etihad Airways - terrible experience zubairn Etihad Airways Complaints 7 Jun 30, 2013 3:06 AM
Terrible Alitalia Carrie towers Alitalia Complaints 0 Jan 21, 2012 7:33 PM
Baggage Problems Spirit is terrible. armando Spirit Airlines Complaints 7 Feb 12, 2011 12:14 AM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked a frequent Traveler's Terrible Experience with Delta jjwang Delta Air Lines Complaints 3 Jan 20, 2010 8:14 AM
In-flight Issue terrible flight cc1345 American Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 14, 2007 1:27 AM