Full Site Register

Swiss Air Complaints>Swiss Air Horrendous 2nd Bag Policy In Middle East--do Not Use Them Till You Check!!
firoz 11:45 PM Apr 7, 2010
I Travelled On Business By Swiss Air From Dubai To Muscat Oman On Swiss Air Flight Lx 242 On January 29. At The Counter , I Had 2nd Bag Of 20 Kg. The Staff Informed Me That Swiss Air Charges $ 80 Uae Dirhams / Kg ( Or Like $ 21 / Kg). I Protested Why So High & Was Told That Is " Swiss Air Polcy" & Choice Is To Go With The Bag Or Leave It. I Paid The $ 436 Dollars By Credit Card, As Could Not Leave It. Other Airlines Like Ba Charged Me O

Since My Return, I Have Protested Vehemently To Swiss Air Usa--only Being Told Charges Are "correct Per Swiss Air Polcy"!!
I Have Also Informed Swiss Air That Other Airlines ( Ba / Oman Air / Egypt Air Only Charged 60-110 Dollars For 2nd 20 Kg Bag), As I Travelled To 3 Countries.

so Far , No Luck With Swiss Air & They Say Case # 751282 Is Closed . Travellers Need To Stop Using Swiss Air Period- If They Keep Charging This Horrendous Amount For 2nd Bag. Can Anyone Sugesst Where Else I Can Complain??

Firoz