COMPLAINT: Swiss Air Cancelled My Trip

Old Mar 19, 2011, 12:43 AM

i Issued a ticket using Swiss Air ( Cairo ; Sao Paulo )
and using Lufthansa ( Sao Paulo ; Cairo )
on 12.3.2011 the people who are working at Swiss Air at Cairo International Air Port Canceled My trip because ;
1 - why i did not use them on my way back and used Lufthansa , and i have to use the same airline on both ways . when i told them ok when i go to Sao Paulo i will change the ticket ... they replied no we don't believe you .
2 - then they said ( OH you don't have the European Visa , we can not allow you to travel to Zurich even if you will stay in transit area ) , i told them that i have traveled to Sao Paulo more than 6 times Via Lufthansa during the last two years without having the European Visa and you check that on My Miles and More account ...... they replied we don't care about your Miles and More .

and then they left the check in counter in a very bad way . and i did not fly that day and lost a lot

The people who are working in Swiss Air at Cairo air port are really bad people ,
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook